The Inaugural Recipe...
No shit, there I wasn't. I'm reconstructing this from the drink-addled memory of the friend who was there.
- several bottles of rum
- lots of lime juice
- a few packages of strawberries
- some bananas
- lots of simple syrup
(several bottles of daiquiri mix can be substituted for lime juice, strawberries, bananas and simple syrup)
- lots of bags of ice
- a package of sliced bologna
- Invite a bunch of friends over for a daiquiri party
- Make a lot of frozen daiquiris and drink them
- Run out of strawberries (or strawberry daiquiri mix)
- Run out of bananas (or banana daiquiri mix)
- Run out of lime juice(or classic daiquiri mix)
- Comb the kitchen for other things to mix with the remaining rum.
- Find the package of bologna
- Place 3 oz rum in the blender
- Place one slice bologna in the blender
- Add 1/2 cup ice
- Blend until slushy
- Pour into a plastic cup
- Drink while too plastered to know better